- We gained an extra hour of sleep yesterday, yet I was still 10 minutes late to church.
- I like to give my husband a hard time for getting so grumpy every time he's hungry, but the truth is I think I get even grumpier when I'm tired. (And I'm not nearly as good at apologizing for it either.)
- I have been watching Survivor since season two in Australia, which aired way back in 2002. That's TWELVE years of show commitment! How does Jeff Probst not age, is what I want to know.
- I love to read and I'm picky about my authors and writing quality, but I have this weird thing where once I've actually started a book, I'm committed and I MUST PERSEVERE and get to the end, no matter how boring it gets in the middle. I just can't leave a book partially read! (Except for that one book that was too trashy... I got up in the middle of the night to throw that one in the garbage.)
- I drove to Nordstroms last week to return some makeup that I'd ordered online and thought was the wrong shade. I then went to a different store and after a color swatch test, purchased the same makeup in the exact same shade as I'd just returned. Either the first one was just in the wrong packaging, or I am a crazy person.
Happy Monday, guys!