- the percentage of days I've worn my new hoodie from Costco since buying it 3 weeks ago: approximately 65%. What I'm saying is slightly more than every other day. I think I need more than one hoodie in my life.
- driving your husband's car to work and forgetting your office key which is on the other car keychain FOR THE FOURTH TIME. Being so embarrassed that you don't call the owner who works around the corner but instead drive all the way back home.
- my children's affinity for losing their toothbrushes. Happens on a monthly basis. Don't ask me how. I just buy them in bulk at Costco now, and good golly if we're not already halfway through the 12-pack I bought two months ago.
- the elk tenderloin I roasted for dinner last night. I even liked it! And Russ... well he basically worshipped at my feet ;)
- free tickets to the Ducks football game this weekend! Date day, baby!
- ANDDD... a date night the evening before to see Mockingjay Part 1, also with free movie tickets. What?! How did our weekend get so awesome?
- when your children start to write all by themselves and can't spell worth a darn. It's the best!
(I like to go to the pumpkin patch! I like to carve a pumpkin.
I love to watch the leaves turn different colors. ADORABLE!)
Happy Thursday, folks!