I don't know what it is about Tuesdays, but they seem like a good day for a list.
1. I finally bought myself a stylus for my iphone. GAMECHANGER.
2. I've always loved springtime because: Cadbury cream eggs. But now there's the Cadbury SCREAM egg (ignore the green. you can do it.) October just upped the bar!
3. Speaking of delicious treats, I don't know how this has happened but I have yet to enjoy a pumpkin spice latte this Fall. Maybe because I'm afraid once I get my first one I won't be able to stop?
4. Blake has taken to climbing up the inside of our doorframes like a monkey, until he's at the top and his legs are almost in the splits, and then jumping down with a loud crash, and finishing it off with an olympic dismount salute (or whatever you call that arms-up-in-the-air-in-a-big-V-with-your-chest-stuck-out thing.) I finally had to put an end to it last week when he came limping towards me while holding his upper thigh, and told me that "his palm hurt".
Courageous lad, but confused.
5. If you are watching this season's Amazing Race, and aren't rooting for Bethany Hamilton (aka girl the movie Soul Surfer is about), then you are dead to me. She is, well, amazing.
And that's all I've got for ya. Happy Tuesday!