- when your broken-armed 6-year-old blatantly disobeys his Grandma who's watching him and his two boy cousins, and climbs in her almost-empty swimming pool, fully clothed, and gets his cast wet.
- and then strips naked and runs around the front yard like a two-year-old hooligan. Oh boy.
|Hmmmm, they don't look very guilty!|
- when you call your sister at work to ask if you can stop by her empty house to pick up the waterproof cast covers she had previously offered you, and can't get a hold of her, but you're right by her house, so you stop anyway since you have a key, and while mid-rummage through her bathroom cupboard, you hear a tentative "is someone in my house?" called out, by your poor sister who drove home to get her cell phone she accidentally left there (which explains the unanswered calls), and walked into a home invasion.
- THIS WAS TEN KINDS OF AWKWARD.
- you should know that even when you are the bestest of friends and super close with a person, and have basically no boundaries with each other, it still looks very suspicious when you are caught unannounced rifling through their belongings. #lessonlearned.
- summer weather at the park in APRIL.
- 26 days of school left till summer break. Oh yes, this will be a weekly feature until school is out, my friend.
- this hilarious video from a Pastor in Washington. We have sooo many friends who have adopted children and these are all excellent points!
(Especially me, who ate 8 homemade cookies yesterday.)